Monday, August 9, 2010

Let's Do Lunch by Roger Troy Wilson

Maybe I am just a frustrated dieter but I enjoyed the first part of the book more than I did the last part. I was interested in learning more about the idea of the book because of the photographs which showed that the way-of-life certainly worked for the author. And when it comes to losing weight, anything that works, might work for me.

He makes some points that I am now trying to put into my daily life. So that means, that, for me, it was a successful book and plan. His affirming comments from other initialed people also helped make me want to implement the plan.

What was off-putting to me were the last two sections: What Not to Buy lists (which included most everything I normally buy) and failed to tell the reader what TO buy, and the recipe sections. I didn't discount all of them and won't until I try two or three to see if my tastebuds agree with the author's.

All in all, it was a good read. I have implemented some changes in my daily life and I will try this plan for a two week period to see how I feel and what I weigh. Who knows, I may try it even longer. The book has inspired me to check it out further.

No comments:

Post a Comment